Michael is a running coach specialising in fitness development, programming and technique analysis.
The majority of athletes coached have been for runners looking to improve their running (sprint to marathon).
Assistance has been provided for athletes looking to improve their running for football, soccer, hockey, lacrosse, baseball, basketball, surf life saving and adventure racing.
- Athletics Australia Accredited Level 2 Advanced Middle Distance Coach.
- 10+ years running coach experience
- Completed a Bachelor of Sport Management / Exercise Science at Victoria University.
- Completed 1 year work at Melbourne Football Club Fitness Department (including Pre Season pace maker).
- 15+ years experience as a distance runner.
- Competed at state and national level representing Victoria in Athletics and Cross Country.
-Senior First Aid and CPR.
-Working with Children Check.